ENROLLING AS A NEW PATIENT
Wanaka Medical is part of the WellSouth Primary Health Network. If you choose to register and enrol with us, you will be eligible for subsidised healthcare services.
In order to register and enrol with us you will need to complete an enrolment form. A separate enrolment form is required for each person.
Please note: You can only be enrolled at one medical practice, and you must meet the eligibility criteria for enrolment.
- I wish to Register and Enrol – for patients wanting to enrol with us as a practice
- I wish to visit as a casual patient – for visiting patients
In order to enable continuity of care we would prefer to have your previous medical records transferred to us. Please complete the section of the form that asks for permission to request these from your previous practice. Please note we can only transfer medical records from practices within New Zealand and these may take up to 10 days to come through.
If you do not attend the practice for three years, we are required by the Ministry of Health to ask you to complete a new enrolment form.
You are eligible to enrol with the Practice if you meet the following criteria:
- You are a New Zealand citizen
- You hold a New Zealand resident or permanent resident visa
- You hold a work visa/permit that is valid for a minimum of two consecutive years
- You are an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident and can demonstrate that you have been, or intend to be in New Zealand for a minimum of two consecutive years