Wanaka Medical at Level 2
We are looking forward to seeing you back at the practice when we move to Level 2 on Wednesday 8th September. Our waiting room will be open but things will be a little different to ensure we keep everybody safe. We will have enough appointments for you all, but please be patient as we will be prioritising important appointments that had to be cancelled due to Level 3 and 4 lockdowns.
Our waiting room will have limited capacity to ensure social distancing, and wearing a face mask will be required. To help us please remember to:
- Let us know before you come if you have any cold or flu symptoms.
- Call us first for an appointment. We will see you if your need is urgent of course.
- If you think you need is not urgent, but you would like to be seen sooner than the next available routine appointment, we will get your GP to give you a call that day and they will find an appropriate appointment for you.
- Wear a mask for your appointment.
- Avoid arriving early for your appointment to help us manage numbers in our waiting room.
- Only bring someone else with you to the practice if you absolutely have to.
Our COVID vaccination clinics will still be running in the evenings, but from Wednesday 8th September the location will move from Wanaka Physio premises back to our practice. We are also running another drive through clinic on Saturday 11th September – book via bookmyvaccine.nz or just drop in.